The School Song (Fuck You Too) The School Song (Fuck You Too)

<33333

i simply love this song, brilliant work

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks!!!

Hollow Born Sound Hollow Born Sound

Closer to techno.

I wouldn't call this DnB, nonetheless still an amazing beat. The synth or whatever that was became pretty annoying, so either remove or revise that.

TecHCrom3 responds:

yea sometimes newgrounds.com doesn't give enough options for types of music. but its a good verity

Sincerely
-TecHCrom3-

HardCore Techno (unmasterd) HardCore Techno (unmasterd)

...

No where near hardcore. It was slow paced, repetitive, redundant, bland, and anything but hardcore. It was even annoying. Make it faster, add a synth.

explode-a-tom responds:

I OULDNT THINK OF A FUCKIN NAME

Sealed for your protection Sealed for your protection

What the...

Does this even classify as a song? Put more instruments in, not just a computerized voice talking.

wtfuguyz responds:

The voice is really what makes the song, none of the other instruments i tried worked with the simple little loop and the background, which gave it the quality of a TV commercial

I Just Skate I Just Skate

Great.

Unfortunately the lyrics kinda ruined it. Remake the song with no singing, or little singing at least, because the beat is awesome.

Spurs of Happiness Spurs of Happiness

Good.

Could use more than just piano. Add some deep, majestic long bass chords and other instruments like some orchestral stuff. I'm not sure the technical terms for this but if I'd imagine myself playing this on the piano it has too much right hand and not enough left hand. I think that means not enough bass line but whatever I think you understand XD

Goodbye, love. Goodbye, love.

I... I...

I'm speechless. The epicness of this song goes beyond my comprehension of words. The lyrics are very touching and your voice is incredible. This is a phenomenal song.
10/10
5/5
FAVORITED! :]

DylanGlow responds:

Wow, thank you so much Photray! I really appreciate the review and great score! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thank you again!!! ^^

~Dylan ^_^

[T] Clock Day Dance Mix [T] Clock Day Dance Mix

hmm.

if the song had started at 0:24 i'd have called it dance/trance. the beginning was really irritating. but once the song started moving i realized it was a good call on what you did with the start.

tomashcu responds:

lol

Ode to Selene Ode to Selene

Good start.

Now trying to think of the relationship between you and Selene this song is very sweet in my eyes. It has a rough but simple, elegant sound to it. If there were anything I could change in it I'd see to it that the lead was not a strings instrument but that it was a grand piano. Though whichever strings instrument you chose for the lead MAN it had an extremely ancient tone to it.
Good work!
pho

OrsbaVovin responds:

Heh thank you. Tip, research the name Selene. You know, where it comes from.

You may think I'm weird, but oh well :)

By the way, it's a dulcimer. Yes, it IS ancient lol

Oh and I tried it with a grand piano but it would not work at all.

Wyldfyre Doing a jap song. Wyldfyre Doing a jap song.

HAHAHHAHAHA YES

If I was judging this from a comical standpoint you'd have 1098123 out of 10 stars and some super vote thingy like from tomfulp ;D

BUT

not one word in the Japanese language ends in any consonant except for n or m, so negative cool points there for ya man :[

a little short, also adding synths would bring out the asian"esque" value in it :)

wyldfyre1 responds:

this actually has a bit of a history to it and thats the only reason its on newgrounds to begin with =). It was used in a flash animation and people kept talking about it so i posted it here. I really was not trying to speak japanese or chinese in all actuality LOL (obviously) it was all in good fun!