' Inverse ' ' Inverse '

Way too confusing.

You've got the right idea with the concept of the game, but the "left and right for up and down" vice versa was very confusing. Try making the same game with a bit better effort into the graphics and better controls, like using the arrow keys that way you don't have to worry about the mouse going off the screen.

Kill Strawberry_clock! Kill Strawberry_clock!

never laughed so hard.

i think the ending was great. it was a mediocre game to be honest, but with such a funny ending it's worth playing.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

I've always enjoyed this game.

I can count on it to be fun whenever I've nothing else to do. Especially if I need to kill time. But in the end sometimes I come out more frustrated than when I started for a loss of a giant fishy.
3/5
6/10
somewhat low ratings for I get frustrated to easily with the game... maybe add a checkpoint system?

What is your symbol?-quiz What is your symbol?-quiz

Too short.

If this had been longer, I woulda said this is great; but because of its length, I can almost immediately assume the results will be inaccurate.

Super HyberDoze Super HyberDoze

When you smash the rocks...

Don't smash them in the direction of the girl. If they bounce and hit her she wakes up..... The music was very fitting for the game. The only problem is, it didn't really hook me. There was no addicting drive to it if you know what I mean. If there were more features to the game, or levels, I would enjoy it much more.

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio